The CPC winter newspaper has been published and features an article on page 6 about the ASPCP. It also highlights an educational session to be delivered on palliative and end of life care at CPC 2018 by Margaret Gibbs and Gwen Klepping, both ASPCP members. More details on registering for the CPC are provided in a separate post. Registration is free for ASPCP members with an educational code available from the ASPCP membership secretary. The link to the newspaper is provided below for your information. Happy reading!
- Entonox policy asked by Salma
- Anti-emetic options for patient with phaecromacytoma asked by Salma
- Hospice policy /procedure CBD oil asked by Elaine
- Transfer of medicines information between Hospital and Hospice asked by Chris Black
- IV fosaprepitant for refractory N&V? asked by joanne collins
As a registered stakeholder, the ASPCP will be responding to NICE guidance on cannabis-based products for medicinal use in the field of palliative and supportive care. NICE has released the guidance scope which is open for consultation until 4th Dec. If you would like...
For those members attending the ASPCP annual conference this Thursday in Birmingham you can access presentations from the members events page here. More presentations will be uploaded as these become available. Note that hard copies of presentations will not be...
RPS Conference highlighting Pharmacists' work in Science and Research